Friday, September 17, 2010

Ikusa Megami Verita

today I'm kind enough to give two game straight ^^
zzz... but it's too heavy for me to Download... maybe i'll have Vincent893 Download it for me ^^

now it's Strategy RPG... ^^
and the ART IS MARVELOUS!!!
the Music is great ... story? dunno... coz I haven't played it yet (IT's TOO BIGGG!!! and my DL speed's only 50-80 KBPS )

well, can't say too much... so enjoy it...



Info

Release : 2010/04/23
Genre : RPG
File Size : 8.08 GB (DAMNNNN!!!)
Romaji : Ikusa Megami VERITA
Homepage: ���_VERITA


Video:


Screenshot!


when Battle: (epic graphic)


WELL it's 8 GB ^^
MEDIAFIRE
Full folder

zzz...
the MU links is too much...
so use the MF links

SPOILER for tomorrow!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection