Friday, September 17, 2010

Harugeki - Suzumiya Haruhi no Chourantou + no Gekitou

haeeee haeee...
I've been wasting my time playing this game...
it's fun ^^
well... I can't give any information...
I just find this game interesting... the gameplay is similar to GETAMPED (well... if you're a gamer, at least you know the name)
well, the gekitou version have more characters (KONATA!!!)

How to Play:
use up,down,left,right for move...
Z - Meele attack, pick weapon
X - Dash, Jump
C - Guard, release weapon
A / S - Targeting your enemy
V - Special attack (consuming SOS)

final attack?
I don't used it too often..
but I don't know the combination... well try to find it yourself...

Here's for Chourantou LINK or MF
ah...
sorry guys (and gals) I can't find link for the gekitou
but here's the IDWS Link
password? it's mentioned in the file... ^^ if you can't find that find me at SPECIAL THANKS section...






SCREENSHOT!



































Click this bar to view the small image.





Character selection ^^




Mission Section ^^


here's the fun part... you can change your char's accesories... ^^
(there's hakuoro mask - Utawarerumono, Saito Sword - Zero no tsukaima and many more)


well... till we meet again ^^

here's some spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection