Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

http://i.imgur.com/mlrOR.jpg
hai minna... today's 25 December 2010... and that's mean we're having holidays and a christmas party...:minum:

after wasting my christmas eve with 2D girl, I've decided to make this post... coz no one's willing to do it... :piso:

and also I just want to tell you that this month (December) we've already hit moar 10,000 viewer... no... it's >10,000
:terharu:



and if you're wondering where I got that pic (the top one, haruhi with long hair) it's from 2011 Calendar of Shousitsu, ripped and cleaned... :hehe:hahaha... that's one year too fast rite?

enough with that bullsh*t and just :

CraneAnime and Novel Club's CREW would like to wish all of our readers, subscribers, fans, followers and those leechers a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...


:th_094_02::th_094_03::th_094_04:


and also I've bought some presents for you all...
credit to Kazasou... visit his site too

1. Christmas Girl Rainmeter
the image
Download goes here

2. Twintail Christmas Girl
the image
Download goes Here

heh? want more?
then ask souza... coz I don't have any materials to make these rainmeter... maybe I will in other ocassion... but not christmas... I'm busy...

here's a gift... hahahaha.. biribiri + Kuroko

http://i.imgur.com/o04dG.jpg

and now I'm attending a Mass... so... ja ~ ne


why there's so much haruhi?
coz we, CREW of CraneAnime are following Haruhi-ism...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection