Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[AUGUST] Best VN: Fortune Arterial

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Qp2bFVOrL._SL500_.jpg
from what i sow throughout these months..., it looks like you guys need some Download links of this game...:hope:
according to the number of the viewer of this
post...

ahahaha... no need to falter...:hero:
coz I have the Links... (it's torrent from hongfaiar though.. )
AND here's for you... hentai bastard... hahaha....



HCG , pass= I7zMV2

HCG TORRENT


===========================================================
[AUGUFORTUNE ARTERIAL(フォーチュン・アテリアル) [2.95G]
INFO:
http://august-soft.com/fa/index.html
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=385325

zzz...
someone said: there's the anime already.. why bother Download the game??
me said: coz this VN iS THE BEST!! :ngeselin:...no need to say any moar reason ...



what are you waiting for? just Download and play... the /h code is in the older post
zzz... and at that post I need to fix some things... damn2... so lazy with so many works


Old torrent = dead

another torrent

Crack: http://www.mediafire.com/?p4177sftwwak0wd

hmm...
some problem...

can't find DDL links ...
my emoticon source is maintenance... so I only can use the other one... :wuek:
and now the greatest fukou da (misfortune) is I can't type things correctly... damn....
zzzz.....

let's go back to the old editor ...

and this VN translation project is revived...
visit 'em here : http://chuu.usiscon.com/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection