Monday, August 30, 2010

Crane anime 1000 visitor


Hey you guys, it's been a long time since the last time i'm posting something..

It's been a busy day of my life...

Ok right now, crane anime has reached it's first goal which is 1000 visitor..

My friend send me this great album.. ^^
really? of course not..
(taken from mangagamers blog
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Actually, we reach 1000visitor about a week ago,

Coz i don't have time to post..

I'm posting it right now...



So is there anything special coz one of our goals is accomplished??

Of course...

I'm posting it through my Microsoft Word application..

Haha

It's really really special indeed..

^^



Oh yeah, our next goal is..
GETTING A DONATION...
^^ Well guys see you later.. i will post something usefull later on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection