Friday, May 14, 2010

Today's Power Rankings

Sleigh Bells, “Treats”

▲◊

YOUR SUMMER JAM HAS ARRIVED. PLEASE PICK UP AT WINDOW 3.

Dinner tomorrow night at secret underground supper club

▲

“Includes unlimited wine”? You are playing a dangerous game, my friend

Bay to Breakers

▬

My 20th consecutive year of not participating in any way except to bitch about the helicopters at 7 am

Facebook

▼•

I knew I could sit this one out and join the next one

Giants hitters

▼▼

▼◊

I’ve seen more punch in a fight between 2 toddlers

The couple that sprang their pit bull and then fled to Reno with their killing machine in tow

▲

The new face of white trash

SF Bay Guardian commenters

▲

The antimatter version of SFGate commenters

Oil spill


▬

It’s bad; on the other hand, getting a little tired of it.

Going to Chicago for Pitchfork Festival

▲

Oh great, another event at which I’ll be wildly inappropriately aged

Cupcakes and bacon

▼

Please go join ahi tuna towers and Asian fusion in the Room of Tired Food Trends

Carly Fiorina

▼

Endorsed by Sarah Palin! That’s big in California

Japanese tourists

▲


So cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection