Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh Noes

Your 2008 Giants: always finding new ways to lose.




Not satisfied with simply lying down and scoring no runs, last night the G's actually made it interesting against the Dodgers. Cain - who, after last year and then last night must believe that God hates him with a passion - pitched well, giving up 3 hits and no runs in 5 2/3. Giants scored 2 in the 7th and you think, "Hey! Maybe there's some life in this ballclub!"


Then Brad Hennessey arrives on the scene.


How's this for a line: 2/3 inning, 4 hits, 2 earned runs, 27.00 ERA.


Oh well. At least my entire section at the ballyard will be empty in August. I'll have plenty of room to spread out.


In other news, I went to an art opening last night and by that I mean "My sister told me that she would be at an art opening 3 blocks from my house in a bar."


Anyway, there was some cool stuff. The artist is Michelle White, and you can find her stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection